Here is a list of the “most common” medication, their dosage and supplements that I’ve taken to make my kidney last over 27 years.
I will say that BIG CHANGES are in the works right now to make me immunosuppressant-free! If interested, more detailed info can be found in my KAS booklet.
- Cyclosporine: 150mg 2x per day
- Imuran: 75mg 1x per day
- Prednisone; 7.5mg 1x per day
- Lisinopril: 5mg 1x per day
- Simvastatin: 10mg 1x every other day
- Ompererazole: 20mg 1x per day
- Loratadine: 10mg per day
- Multi Vitamin (without niacin)
- Vitamin D3 – 1000 iu 2x per day
- Vitamin C – 500mg 2x per day